Free library makerspace in Watertown
Equipment and machines are available for use within the Makerspace on a first-come, first-served basis to library patrons aged 18 or over who have reserved the equipment, and have turned in signed Makerspace Agreement to the 2nd floor Reference Desk. Makers under 18 may accompany an adult. Staff Assistance is not guaranteed.
- Computer with Photoshop/Lightroom
- Singer Sewing Machine (including sewing scissors, iron & ironing board, rotary cutter with mat & ruler)
- Cricut Die Cutting Machine (extra training required before using the Cricut)
- Ellison Die cutter
- Neil Button Maker (makes 2.25” buttons)
- Laminator (to laminate sizes up to 8.5”x11”)
- Paper cutter
Makers must provide their own consumable materials (ie. Paper, cardstock, fabric, thread, photos, printed button designs, etc.). The following supplies can be purchased at the library:
- Flash drives ($4 each)
- Laminating pouches ($0.25 each)
- Buttons (5 for $0.50 or 10 for $1.00)
For the full Makerspace Policy and information click here.