- This event has passed.
A “Subscription Box” is a packaged experience — a monthly selection of cool stuff in a container — and the library is excited to announce that we’ve fashioned 12 of our very own to give away this month to a dozen lucky teens and “tweens!” (For free, as always!).
Each Box has a theme, and this month, there are two possibilities:
· 6 x Luck Box = six of our Boxes will be filled w/ items related to the idea of chance
· 6 x Unicorns Box = six of our Boxes will be filled w/ “unicorns,” AKA new items that have never been checked out before
All boxes will include boredom busters related to their themes, and three of the Boxes in each theme (chosen randomly) will also include a bunch of extra stuff for their recipients to keep. (You won’t know what’s in your Box until you pick it up!).
** How It Works **
1. Sign up / Register — Find the event on the library’s website & join the list (March 1 – 7). (Here’s the link: https://bit.ly/3sEv0at)
2. Wait — There are only 12 Boxes available. If you’ve snagged one, we’ll contact you to say it’s ready!
3. Pick up — After getting notice, come to the library to discover what’s in your Box! (March 8 – 14).
4. Enjoy — Relax, read, & have fun!
5. Return — At the end of the month, return our items, along with the Box, to a service desk inside the library. Keep any other goodies!
6. Wait — April’s themed Boxes will be available soon!
** Keep In Mind **
A library card is required, and Box recipients MUST be aged 12-18.
Every month, there is a limit of 1 box per person and 2 boxes per household.
On the Waiting List? Don’t lose hope! Boxes that are not picked up after March 14th will be offered up to someone new who landed further down the list.
Questions or concerns? Contact Emily in Teen Services: email@example.com.